Epilog File Manager is the software to prepare a file to be laser cut is the Epilog File Manager*
- The black windows laptop on top of the Bafeo filter is dedicated to run the print files on both laser cutters
- Helix 30 and Helix 50 are the laser cutter names, respectively.
- The Epilog Print Manager should be available as an option to “print to” from a pdf. However, we are receiving errors printing in this way.
- As such, PDF files need to be imported by the Epilog File Manager
Prepare Files for the Epilog Laser Cutters
There are two ways to prepare a file for the Epilog Print Manager:
- Export a CAD file from Fusion 360 to Slicer
- Export an RGB file from Adobe Illustrator
- Files must be prepared as RGB files
- The artboard in Illustrator must be the size of the material being cut (height x width)
- The orientation of the dartboard must mimic that of the material being cut
- This will almost always be landscape.
This topic needs to be completed with screenshots…